Auswalk specialises in walking holidays. We are passionate about walking and delight in offering high quality itineraries to destinations we personally love. Our range of beautifully designed holidays showcase Australia, the amazing country that we’re lucky to call home. For your comfort, we choose to stay in comfortable accommodations and enjoy good food and wine at the end of each day. And all of this represents excellent value for money.
our walking holidays
We offer trips to suit everyone. There are group guided holidays to destinations all over Australia. These trips operate with two guides so that you can choose easier or harder walking options along the way. There are fully supported self guided INN-to-INN trips where you walk from one delightful accommodation to the next. We also arrange customised itineraries. No matter which trip you choose, you only need to carry a day pack!
why walk with us
- We’ve won many Tourism Awards…
- We use walk areas we personally love…
- Each itinerary is meticulously planned…
- We’ll organise all the logistics for you…
- We know the best places to stay…
- We know the best walking routes…
- Our trips are great value for money…
- Our guides are fantastic…
- We are an eco-friendly company…
accommodation & dining
You’ll enjoy comfortable accommodations at the end of each day’s hiking. Private rooms with ensuite bathrooms are the norm. Quality dining is important after a day on the track. Our meals are nutritious and delicious and the wine list is never far away.
Auswalk started business in 1994. It’s a small family business, owned and operated by Monica and Phil Coleman. Monica and Phil have hiked all over the world and have extensive backgrounds in the tourism and outdoors industries.
auswalk pty ltd
- Is owned by Phil & Monica Coleman
- Is a registered company
- Has a T-QUAL tick
- Has Advanced Ecotourism Certification
- Is licensed in every Australian state
- Has been operating since 1994
- Has won several tourism awards